Texas CE Webinar
Tuesday, April 11, 2023
- 8:30am - 9:00am: Check-in
- 9:00am – 10:20am: Part 1 of Virtual CE Course
- 10:20am – 10:35am: Best-Practice Case Study (optional)
- 10:35am – 10:40am: Break (optional)
- 10:40am – 12:10pm: Part 2 of Virtual CE Course
- TX real estate agents get 3 CE credits: you must have your webcam turned on during the entire webinar in order to get your CE credits
- Cost: FREE
Disclaimer: Neighborhood Real Estate Specialist CE Course is offered and approved in AL, CO, FL, GA, IL, MI, MN, MO, NV, NY,OH, OR, TX, and WA. You’ll receive CE credit even if you attend an event that’s not specific to your state. Each live CE event will have some info about state-specific lending programs. After the live event however, you’ll receive access to recordings and resources specific to your state.
The Freddie Mac Neighborhood Real Estate Specialist (NRES) certification course prepares real estate brokers and agents to expand homeownership opportunities for diverse homebuyers from historically underserved communities. Learn about the latest affordable lending programs, and how to use them to support your clients overcome the barriers of homeownership in the current housing market. Don’t miss your chance to be recognized as the #1 trusted advisor in your market!