Minnesota CE Webinar
Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2024
- 8:30am - 9:00am: Check-in
- 9:00am – 10:20am: Part 1 of Virtual CE Course
- 10:20am – 10:35am: Best-Practice Case Study (optional)
- 10:35am – 10:40am: Break (optional)
- 10:40am – 12:10pm: Part 2 of Virtual CE Course
- MN real estate agents get 3 CE credits: you must have your webcam turned on during the entire webinar in order to get your CE credits
- Cost: FREE
Disclaimer: Opening Doors for the Self-Employed Homebuyer CE Course is offered and approved in FL, GA, MI, MN, OH, PA, and TX. You’ll receive CE credits even if you attend an event that’s not specific to your state provided you are licensed in any of the states above. Each live CE event will have some info about state-specific lending programs from the list above. After the live event, you’ll receive access to recordings and resources specific to your state.
The Freddie Mac Opening Doors for the Self-Employed Homebuyer course gives real estate professionals the information and resources needed to support the fastest growing segment of the workforce in the United States: the self-employed worker. The self-employed homebuyer faces unique challenges when beginning their home search and qualifying for the conventional and government-insured home loans. This course will expose the difficulties and provide concrete solutions real estate professionals can use to help their clients purchase their own home.